Small businesses of all kinds are being challenged by the current COVID-19 pandemic. Foremost on most business owners’ minds is how to protect their employees and meet their financial obligations. As always, RxOwnership is here to help independent pharmacies. We urge you to regularly check this space for new information on the CARES Act and other resources for small businesses.
Notice: The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) application deadline has been extended to August 8, 2020. With more than $138B (as of July 1, 2020) in unspent money left in the program, we highly encourage you to apply for the loan as soon as possible. The RxOwnership team has put together a podcast recording providing the details you need to know about the different SBA programs and loans available for your business.
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Podcast Review
Tools and Resources
- COVID-19 Vaccination Program Planning Assumptions for Jurisdictions – With many COVID-19 vaccine candidates in development and under review, vaccination program plans must be flexible and accommodate multiple scenarios. Use this document as a resource for the purpose of initial planning.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on PPP Loan Forgiveness – Updated August 4, 2020
- List of offerings by lending vendors commonly used by RxOwnership
- Visit the free PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Calculator. The tool was designed specifically for PPP borrowers and advisors.
- S. Chamber of Commerce resource page explaining the stimulus package’s different components
- The U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship guide on the CARES Act
- Paycheck Protection Program Report: Approvals through April 13, 2020
- Paycheck Protection Program Report: Approvals from April 27, 2020 through May 1, 2020
- Access the Paycheck Protection Program: Loan Forgiveness Application with detailed instructions. We advise stores that have received aid from the PPP to work with their banks by the application’s deadline of 10/31/2020.
- On June 3, 2020, the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Flexibility Act was passed. This bill provides hope that greater flexibility to the PPP loan forgiveness will help many small business owners survive the COVID-19 crisis.
- To further meet the needs of the U.S. small businesses and non-profits, the U.S. Small Business Administration reopened the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and EIDL Advance program portal to all eligible applicants experiencing economic impacts due to COVID-19 today.
- President Donald Trump on Saturday, July 4, signed into law a temporary extension of a subsidy program for small businesses battered by the coronavirus. The legislation extends the June 30 deadline for applying for the program to Aug. 8.